What is a Remote Receptionist?
Remote receptionists offer a personalized answering and scheduling service that is vital for many businesses. That said, keeping an in-house receptionist is not always practical or cost-effective. Additionally, many industries are moving toward a virtual or remote workforce to cut costs, while still keeping up with the increasing demands of consumers. A remote receptionist service can help transform your business and offer high-quality customer service without breaking the bank.
However, many business owners and decision-makers question whether remote receptionist services are right for them. Every business is unique, so it’s important to do your own research and figure out if your business could benefit from a remote receptionist. To help you in your research, let’s take a look at some of the benefits of acquiring a remote receptionist service for your business.
Why a Remote Receptionist is Critical to Your Business
With an in-house, full-time receptionist, you’re limited to answering phone calls during business hours. Alternatively, a remote receptionist service gives you the flexibility to engage with customers at any hour, day or night. This way, you don’t need to worry about playing “phone tag” with your clients. More importantly, you don’t have to worry about customers or clients giving up entirely. Almost a third of calls that go straight to voicemail or similar automated processes get dropped. With a remote receptionist, you eliminate this problem entirely.
Maintaining an in-house receptionist requires ongoing costs like training, salary, benefits, office space, as well as equipment and software maintenance. These expenses add up quickly, adding unnecessary costs and taking away from your ability to grow your business. With an affordable virtual receptionist, these costs are greatly reduced. You can run a thorough cost-benefit analysis of remote receptionist pricing to see how much you would save in the long-term. Generally, the costs of a remote receptionist service are far lower than hiring and maintaining a full-time receptionist.
Higher Customer Satisfaction
Receptionists (remote or otherwise) add a personal touch that is lost with automated services like voicemail. Forming personal, human connections with your customers not only improves your overall customer service, but it also helps form long-lasting business relationships. A remote receptionist allows your customers to speak with a real person, increasing loyalty and trust in your business. Additionally, speaking with a live person reduces the risk of miscommunications or messages getting “lost in translation” via automated processes.
Answering calls and scheduling meetings is a vitally important part of most business operations. Unfortunately, a high call volume can send many incoming calls to voicemail. When calls go directly to voicemail, it brings your business operations to a halt. A remote receptionist can screen calls, schedule appointments and even personally deal with minor issues. Most importantly, a remote receptionist can forward incoming calls to the correct department or individual at your business without any delays.
When you pass your receptionist duties off to a third-party, it takes one more responsibility off your team's plate. As long as you choose a high-quality remote receptionist service, you can relax knowing that your customers are being handled by a trained professional. Maintaining additional staff for receptionist services can be both costly and time-consuming. A remote receptionist gives you more time and money to focus on the rest of your business.
Choosing The Right Remote Receptionist Provider For Your Business
Once you’ve decided to transform your business with a remote receptionist provider, you will need to choose a company that can meet your specific needs. It may be tempting to go with a cheap virtual receptionist provider, but the low price might come at the cost of quality service. Why spend money on a low-quality receptionist that could end up driving business away?
When you hire the services of a remote receptionist provider, they become a virtual representative for your business. Choosing the right remote receptionist service will help you maintain the high standards of your business and build new customer and B2B relationships. Fortunately, Nexa provides professional remote receptionists round-the-clock support to keep your business running smoothly.
Why Work With Nexa?
There are dozens of remote receptionist providers on the market, but few can compare with the high-quality service and versatility of Nexa. Here are just a few of the advantages of choosing a Nexa remote receptionist:
• Industry-Specific Solutions. No matter what kind of business you’re running or managing, we have a remote receptionist service to meet your needs—for businesses of all sizes.
• Professionally-Trained Staff. All of Nexa’s remote receptionists are trained to provide the best possible scheduling and answering services. Our employees undergo a rigorous training process that includes industry-specific courses. Additionally, our quality assurance team provides regular feedback to continuously improve our services.
• 24/7/365 Live Coverage. Our remote receptionist service is perfect for businesses that need to handle customer inquiries at all hours. Businesses of all types and sizes can benefit from 24/7 live coverage for customers who need assistance outside of your regular operating hours.
• High Conversion Rates. In addition to their standard training and industry-specific courses, Nexa receptionists are also taught how to identify qualified leads and prospects. Having a professional, knowledgeable Nexa receptionist answering your phones will ultimately lead to higher conversion rates and more revenue for your business.
• Omni-Channel Presence. In addition to remote receptionist services, Nexa provides people-powered live chat and text messaging, which is designed to turn website traffic into paying customers and meet customers wherever they are. Combined with remote receptionist and call answering, live chat and text messaging has been shown to increase conversion rates up to 40% in some cases.
• Integrations. Nexa’s remote receptionists are trained to fit into your workflow. We use industry-leading technology to bring valuable data to you in real-time and integrate with your chosen software for total efficiency. Our goal is to help you make smart, data-backed business decisions.
• Bilingual Support. Nexa offers bilingual remote receptionists to communicate with customers who require assistance in both Spanish or English. This helps break down barriers with your customers, potentially expanding your business to new markets and demographics.
Nexa has already answered millions of calls for businesses of all shapes and sizes. In addition to scheduling appointments and forwarding important calls, our services have helped generate more than $100 million in client revenue. So, if you’re interested in acquiring a remote receptionist service that can help transform and grow your business, there’s no better solution than Nexa.
Remote Receptionist FAQ’s
What can a remote receptionist do for my business?
A remote receptionist improves customer experience by making your business available 24/7. If a customer wants to call at a time or on a day when your business is usually closed, it’s not a problem. A remote receptionist will be ready to pick up the phone and answer questions, schedule meetings, take down messages and much more.
What makes the best remote receptionist?
A good remote receptionist answers phones and fulfills the basic responsibilities of an in-house receptionist. However, the best remote receptionists go beyond basic phone answering services. They help your business cultivate lasting relationships with customers and acts as a warm, professional voice for your company.
What is the best remote receptionist service on the market?
Looking for the best remote receptionist service? Look no further than Nexa. We provide remote receptionists for dozens of different industries, including home services, legal, real estate, healthcare, e-commerce and retail, among others. All of our remote receptionists are trained to provide high-quality, reliable services that will make a lasting impression with your customers and help grow your revenue