Serving as an extension of your office or administrative team, quality virtual receptionists receive industry-specific training so that your current or potential customers will never know that they're speaking with a virtual receptionist. For example, anytime that a Nexa virtual receptionist answers incoming calls, your customers will think they're speaking directly to someone from your office.
At Nexa specifically, our mission is to provide excellent sales and customer service experiences on every call, and we do that through our rigorous quality assurance program, which frequently monitors and scores our virtual receptionists upon the completion of a call. This commitment to excellence motivates our associates to engage with your prospects and customers in ways that encourage growth and brand loyalty for your business.
The Benefits Of Working With A Virtual Receptionist Services Provider
Whether you're looking to reduce overhead costs associated with an in-office receptionist, or you're feeling overwhelmed by the high volume of calls your business receives, our team of virtual receptionists is here to help. As part of the many benefits of virtual receptionist services, businesses across a wide range of industries can expect improved efficiency, minimizing the strain on internal staff while also making it possible to handle more calls quickly and with greater accuracy. At Nexa, our virtual receptionists work to:
- Provide 24/7/365 phone coverage for your company, so that you’re always available for customers and new business opportunities
- Improve intake, appointment scheduling, and the speed and quality of service
- Increase the number of incoming phone calls answered without relying on internal staff
- Scale marketing efforts to provide improved coverage of phone calls, web leads and more
- Remove language barriers with our 100% U.S.-based bilingual staff, helping you reach a larger customer base in both English and Spanish
Why A Virtual Receptionist Service Is Essential To Your Business
Higher Customer Satisfaction
An expert virtual receptionist always answers within four rings, seizing every business opportunity and providing exceptional customer service. Plus, having a real person answer important calls adds a personal touch that may be lost with an automated telephone answering service. A virtual receptionist provides your customers the opportunity to speak with a live person, therefore increasing customer satisfaction and improving the overall customer experience. Additionally, it reduces the risk of miscommunication and frustration and thus builds customer loyalty.
High call volumes are inevitable with most business operations. The last thing you want is for a customer to be sent directly to voicemail. A virtual receptionist can answer questions, book appointments, schedule meetings and even resolve customer issues. If need be, the virtual receptionist can efficiently transfer a customer to the appropriate department. In the end, the client gets what they need—a quick, caring and accurate resolution.
Managing an in-house receptionist adds a ton of overhead that can quickly accumulate costs and take away from your business's future growth. But, how much is a virtual receptionist in comparison? A virtual receptionist is oftentimes a more affordable option that saves you money while still providing the same level of care and expertise. Take some time to complete a cost-benefit analysis of a virtual receptionist service vs. hiring and maintaining a full-time traditional receptionist. You'll be amazed by the difference!
One of the greatest advantages of having a virtual receptionist is that you do not have to hire an in-house, part- or full-time employee. And, your customers will not be limited to solely calling during business hours in order to get an inquiry answered. Our virtual receptionist services give you the flexibility to engage with customers at any time. Customers are satisfied with a 24/7 phone answering service that’s powered by real people who are prepared to handle even the most complex questions or concerns. Another way that a virtual receptionist provides more flexibility is by giving you the option to quickly scale-up or scale-down staffing as your busy seasons ebb and flow.
Understanding that your customers are being taken care of by trained professional helps take a load off your plate. Passing the buck gives you more space for other high-level responsibilities that will only improve your overall business approach. The key is to choose a virtual receptionist provider you can trust to do the job well. At Nexa, our virtual receptionists can answer incoming calls in English or Spanish, day and night, even on weekends and holidays.
How A Virtual Receptionist Helps Businesses Scale
While many businesses focus on increasing sales, it is just as essential to work on improving operations to decrease spending. As a business owner or operator, we know that finding cost-effective strategies that improve efficiency is one of your top priorities. Virtual receptionist services can improve the way businesses scale their operations, sales and marketing efforts.
Employing virtual receptionist provider can help you scale up staffing quickly. It also saves on overhead costs and requires little onboarding since you are not hiring and training full-time team members. By cutting overhead costs and streamlining your expenses, you can significantly benefit your business in the long run.
The secret of a thriving business is to delegate when necessary. And with a Nexa virtual receptionist, you won't have to worry about missing a new business opportunity because your staff is trying to do it all. Eventually, you will have to consider a reliable virtual receptionist service such as Nexa who offers trained professionals to manage your customer's inquiries with high-quality service on every call, 24/7.
Nexa's virtual receptionists can help you scale your business, boost sales and increase customer loyalty. Many companies rely on new leads for potential revenue, but we can’t forget the impact of building customer loyalty and looking for creative ways to cross-sell and upsell your existing customers. At Nexa, our inbound & outbound sales services capture, qualify and convert leads that come through the phone, chat, text, email and more, but we also offer outbound calling campaigns to resurrect lost leads and improve client retention. All of these efforts work toward generating more revenue and increasing conversion rates.
Having a virtual receptionist in place to filter customer calls saves you time and sends only the most qualified leads your way. As a result, your team can spend more time on the work that matters most to them instead of managing every sales prospect that dials your number. In short, Nexa's virtual receptionists don’t just answer phones—they’re also equipped to identify and act on high-quality leads that can boost your overall conversion rates.
Through their fast response times and prompt customer support, Nexa agents assure that no business opportunity is missed, all while increasing productivity, decreasing labor and operating costs, and maximizing sales.
Improve Marketing Spend
Marketing and advertising campaigns are designed to (hopefully!) send a lot of leads to your business. But without the right amount of staff to field this influx of calls and queries, you miss out on those leads and lose the money you invested. Partnering with Nexa's virtual receptionists maximizes your marketing investment because we provide the expert staff to handle that increase in phone calls, emails, chat and text queries, and web form submissions so that you’re capturing every lead and converting the best ones into new business.
With the help of Nexa’s virtual receptionists, you can capture more leads and convert more clients by scaling your marketing efforts to attract the right customers and seize every opportunity that comes your way. Plus, you reach a larger audience in a shorter amount of time when you’re setup to promptly and effectively communicate with prospects. In turn, this can generate more revenue and increase conversion rates while building long-lasting brand loyalty.
Why You Should Choose A Live Virtual Receptionist Over An Automated Answering Service
Let's be honest. It is not very pleasant to call a business and be greeted by an automated answering service. We have all been that customer trying to speak to the correct department and been unsuccessful after countless minutes on the phone. That’s not to say that automated receptionist services don’t have their place—they can be very helpful for simple, impersonal and non-layered engagements. But bots often lack the empathy and problem-solving skills needed to resolve any issue beyond standard question-and-response. By choosing a live virtual receptionist service, you can create a superior experience for your customers who will be sure to thank you in the end—with their buying power.
Improve Customer Experience
When customers call with a question or issue, they are many times frustrated and want to get the problem solved as soon as possible. By offering a live virtual receptionist service instead of an automated answering service, you keep customers calm, happy and satisfied with your speedy problem-solving solutions. It shows that one-on-one human connection is important to your business, therefore it shows that they are important to your business, building long-term brand loyalty.
More Efficient Business Methods
Automated services can take too long and create impatient customers trying to reach their desired department. Switch-up your business methods with a live virtual receptionist who is more likely to get customers the support they need and get it fast. The goal is to create a positive service experience and make your business more efficient. Rather than wasting a customer's time, you resolve the problem quickly, which encourages them to come back to your business time and again.
Never Miss a Business Opportunity
Partnering with a live virtual receptionist service like Nexa means you will never miss another call or potential business opportunity. Depending on your business needs, you can choose from 24/7 live coverage to a bilingual answering service. Nexa tailors our virtual receptionist services to provide you with the best possible solution so your team can free-up time for other tasks. At Nexa, our team of virtual receptionists works with you to design scripts and processes so that when a client or potential lead calls in, it seems as if they are speaking directly to an in-house employee.
Do I Need My Virtual Receptionist Services Provider To Be Near Me?
Not in this day and age! The beauty of digital transformation is that you can now hire almost any business service provider based on skills, expertise and budget rather than location. This is the case when it comes to finding the best virtual receptionists service provider. Now, you can shop around for a virtual receptionist that’s trained in your industry, has the staff and resources to scale as you need it to, and has technological capabilities that are matched to your industry and preferred platforms—no matter if they’re down the street or halfway across the country.
At Nexa, we have locations in Arizona, California and Texas, plus remote receptionist staff, and we service customers in any and all geographies. This creates an immense advantage for Nexa customers who used to be relegated only to local virtual receptionist providers that didn’t have all the advanced integrations or ability to provide 24/7 coverage that Nexa does. Whether you’re located near a Nexa office or not, as a customer, you’ll still get complete access to our capabilities, including:
- Virtual receptionist service and appointment scheduling: Our 24/7/365 phone answering service is powered by real people, expert agents trained to handle customer questions and concerns just like you would. Leave calls and appointments to us—so you can focus on what matters.
- Inbound and outbound sales services: Sales professionals work to boost conversion rates without increasing overhead. Maximize efficiency and revenue with lead qualification, inbound sales services and outbound sales calling campaigns—creating brand loyalty every step of the way.
- People-powered live chat: The easiest way to empower growth without adding to your overhead, our people-powered live chat service keeps your business running smoothly while converting web traffic into happy—and paying—customers.
- People-powered live text: Your customers text, so should your business. Nexa live text allows you to communicate with your customers wherever they are. Improve lead conversion and customer experiences without lifting a finger.
- Client & patient intake services: The intake process is important, but it can be tedious for new clients and patients. For you and them. Accelerate your intake process to supercharge your practice, save time and create a streamlined process.
- Integrations: We fit into your workflow. Nexa uses industry-leading technology to bring valuable data to you in real-time and integrate with your chosen software for total efficiency. We’ll send call, chat, text and client data directly to you so that you can make empowered business decisions quickly.
Industries That Choose Nexa For Its Virtual Receptionist Services
Companies across multiple industries rely on Nexa to deliver exceptional virtual receptionist services to their clients and business contacts. Our virtual receptionist services can fit into any and all business formats, from businesses that just need someone to handle after-hour emergencies to franchisees whose bottom line depends on delivering a consistent customer experience across multiple locations. Our expertise in addressing industry-specific challenges is what truly sets us apart from other virtual receptionist services out there. These are just some of the industries that we service:
- Home Services: Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, customers come to you when they need you most. Make sure there’s always someone available to help at any time of day or night—even holidays.
- Healthcare: Your callers are patients and caretakers, not clients or sales leads. Speed, accuracy and sensitivity are essential to a positive interaction. Provide an attentive and empathetic experience with our HIPAA-compliant service offerings, powered by real people.
- Legal: Divorce and DUI’s don’t just happen 8 to 5, Monday through Friday. Create an impeccable client experience and capture every lead with our highly-skilled and empathetic agents trained to handle sensitive matters with competence and professionalism.
- Real Estate: You work when your clients need you—nights and weekends, too. Qualify leads, schedule showings and move more listings with an expert who works as hard as you do.
- Retail & eCommerce: Brands with a well-defined omni-channel service experience have a customer retention rate of 91%. Meet shoppers where they are and exceed ever-changing consumer expectations to grow revenue.
More About Nexa’s Virtual Receptionist Services
As your business or organization grows, so does your call volume. When you’re a small operation, it’s easier to stay in touch personally over the phone with your clients or customers. But as the number of calls increases, you’ll likely consider hiring an in-house receptionist to answer calls and schedule appointments or handle other administrative tasks. Adding one or even multiple in-house receptionists can be costly and time-consuming. That’s where Nexa virtual reception services come in. Learn more about working with a virtual receptionist and the services we offer in the following FAQs:
What is the difference between an in-house receptionist that I hire and a virtual receptionist that works for Nexa?
When we’re talking skills and professional abilities, the only real difference between an in-house receptionist and a Nexa virtual receptionist is that our virtual receptionists work off-site. Our skilled professionals typically work from their home office or a Nexa call center, but they can be trained to do everything an in-house receptionist would manage on behalf of your business. On top of that, working with a Nexa virtual receptionist is more cost efficient, because you’re not paying a salary or associated overhead.
Why shouldn’t I just pay even less and hire an automated answering service?
Be honest: How much do you love calling a company and being greeted by a robot? Live virtual receptionists are a smart investment because they offer a much superior service than a robot-based system, which can be inaccurate and highly frustrating to customers. By routing customer calls directly to a human being, you’re extending a personal connection between your brand and current or potential customers. You’re showing them that their call is, in fact, valuable to you.
What are the benefits of working with a live virtual receptionist service?
Where do we start? There are many, including:
- Fewer Overhead Costs: As mentioned above, worrying about purchasing office supplies, computers, telephones and other equipment for an in-house traditional receptionist team is no longer a concern once you transition to a virtual receptionist service. Think about how much financial and operational stress can be taken off of your shoulders once you have an off-site team answering all of your calls.
- Consistent Customer Experience: After signing on with Nexa, we work with you to perfect the phone answering script and processes that our virtual receptionists follow when fielding your company’s calls. Our team may not always be in the same state as you or your customers, but your clients will never know. We always provide a high-quality and consistent customer experience across the board—something our franchisee clients particularly appreciate.
- Never Lose Customers To A Missed Call Again: Customers are quick to lose interest or even call-up your competitor when there’s not a prompt answer to their first call. Don’t let your hard-earned warm leads go to waste. Our virtual receptionists work 24/7/365 to ensure a smooth, efficient experience between your customers and your business.
- The Human Connection: We’ve all been there. You call a customer service phone number only to find it impossible to reach an actual person. This creates frustration and a simultaneous desire to never call or interact with that business again. By using a live virtual receptionist, you show customers that you genuinely care about their time and, let’s be honest, their sanity.
- Make Angry Customers Happy: Driving leads and conversions is all about enhancing the user experience. Customers who are unhappy with their product or service are only going to become angrier if they’re connected to an automated machine. Putting your aggravated customers in touch with a live 24/7 virtual receptionist can turn even the unhappiest buyer into a long-term customer.
Are virtual receptionists and live receptionists the same thing?
Yes! “Virtual receptionist” and “live receptionist” are just two different phrases to describe the same thing. A virtual receptionist, or a live receptionist, is a real-life human being (not an automated robot) that can perform a variety of administrative tasks—answering calls, following up on leads, scheduling appointments and entering data into your company’s chosen CRM software, for example. They work from home or a larger call center and interact with your client callers as if they are employees of your business. So, when your customer speaks with a Nexa live virtual receptionist, they’ll never know that they’re speaking with a call answering service. They’ll call directly into your company’s phone number, but be redirected to one of our friendly and professional virtual receptionists, who are trained to sound and act like an in-house member of your administrative team. Though part of your business operations, it is also important to note that differences do exist between a virtual receptionist vs administrative assistant.
Do affordable virtual receptionist services lack quality?
No, you absolutely don’t have to sacrifice quality of service for affordability. At Nexa, our virtual receptionists are expertly trained to address industry-specific needs and deliver a superior customer experience. They learn the ins and outs of your business, helping to capture more calls and create greater efficiency for your company. Our virtual receptionists are adaptable, professional and—most importantly—customer service-oriented. And, Nexa offers flexible call answering services for businesses of all sizes.
What types of tasks can a virtual receptionist perform?
A virtual receptionist can perform any and all of the same tasks that an in-house receptionist handles, including:
- Providing 24/7/365 live phone coverage and call forwarding—your current and potential clients will speak with a professional receptionist, no matter when they call. Our associates handle every call as if it’s their first of the day.
- 100% U.S.-based bilingual customer support in both English and Spanish, helping you connect with a large customer base.
- Scheduling and appointment setting, as well as emergency call escalation and dispatching of service technicians, for example, if needed.
- CRM management—Nexa virtual receptionists are trained in your industry-specific software, so that your valuable customer and sales data is always up-to-date.
- Lead qualification and intake, helping you identify where your best new business opportunities lie.
- Outbound calling to follow-up on warm leads, survey customers, track down unpaid invoices and get deals signed.
- Various other administrative projects.
Are Nexa virtual receptionists bilingual?
Yes, our virtual receptionists are bilingual. Our team of friendly and professional associates can handle any volume of Spanish-speaking calls. Nexa virtual receptionists are fluent in Spanish, so your company can provide superior customer service to a multicultural audience. And, our bilingual receptionists receive industry-specific training, learning the ins and outs of your business and customer base, so that they can perform important administrative tasks with ease. When a Spanish-speaking customer connects with one of our bilingual associates, they’ll think they’re speaking directly to someone in your office. That means your customers, whether they speak English or Spanish, will never know that they’re talking with a call answering service. Nexa’s bilingual virtual receptionists serve as an extension of your administrative team.